How to activate Amazon prime on TV using amazon.com/mytv
Amazon Prime is the largest distributor of films, web series, drams etc in the world. It is an American based video-on-demand service provided by Amazon. In some countries like the UK, the US, Germany access to the prime video is made only through Video-only membership, moreover, this does not require full membership in such countries for Amazon Prime Video. However, in many Asian countries like India, and many European countries like Italy, France Amazon Prime content is available only through a dedicated website.
Also, in some countries, some channels offer Amazon content like HBO in the United States of America. Amazon Prime gives High Definition HD for their viewer that is why the movies, drams, films etc are getting popular and loved by every person in the world.
There is a lot of content available on Amazon Prime Video, from the works of art to developing a number of superb Prime Originals. Amazon Prime offers you a variety of entertainment videos like movies, drams, original web series and much more.
It is true that everyone wants to have access to films, drams, with high quality on smartphones, PCs and tablets, but if we look at the entertainment in the full experience, nothing can beat the experience of watching your favourite films, drams or web series on big screen TV.
Being a popular entertainment video streaming service provider, Amazon prime is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chrome cast and other similar devices also. To watch the Amazon prime on your TV you have to activate it first on your TV and then you can easily enjoy its service. But here is the question arises which devices are compatible with Amazon Prime TV. The answer is all smart devices that have internet are capable to watch Amazon Prime videos.
Easy steps to activate Amazon Prime TV
Amazon Prime Videos is the biggest entertainment video portal in the world. To activate Amazon Prime on your TV follow the below steps;
- First of all, click on the app store of your smart TV app.
- Now find the Amazon Prime app in your store and add it to your channel.
- Open the Amazon Prime app after a successful adding to your channel box.
- Check out the option of register on the Amazon website and click on it.
- As soon as you click on register a pop up will be displayed on your screen this is Amazon Prime Verification code which is generated now from your click.
- Next, you have to copy this code on your notepad and now move towards amazon.com/mytv URL in your browser.
- Now submit your details into your Amazon Prime account.
- Paste the code in the place which reads Amazon Prime verification code. The code that you have just copied on your notepad.
- Now, at last, confirm the code and if it says correct click on registering device. You have completed all steps now Amazon Prime videos are ready on your TV.
You may be asked to choose the TV cable providers Network in some cases of activation of Amazon Prime on your TV. You have to simply scroll down in the list and sign into your account that will complete your activation process.
You have to obtain Amazon Prime Membership for activation of Amazon prime videos on your smart TV. Activation of Amazon prime on TV and generation of activation code through www.amazon.com/mytv may be different for different smart devices. But the process is the same for all for devices to activate Amazon Prime on them.
First, downloading the Amazon Prime App then registering and generating the activation code and using this code for registering your device on the Amazon MYTV website amazon.com/mytv.
The Amazon Prime Video membership for students is 59$ per year and for non-students 119$ a year. It is $6.49 for students and 12.49 for non-students in a month.